Friday 23 March 2012

Off We Go!!!!!!!!!


   After nearly a year, the day has finally come.  We are ready to leave on our trip... Florida!!!!!   I wonder if we should call ahead and warn the state that the Lindsay's are on their way.  The car is packed, snacks are ready, and inevitably I will have forgotten something.  You will be glad to know that I double checked that I packed everyone underwear!  I had these great plans, but as usual, I did not do any of them.  Christopher and I were going to take naps before we left, but when you procrastinate, there is not time for things like sleep.



    Part of the trip preparation is decorating the car.  I go to the Dollar Store and buy window clings for everyone's windows.  The kid's love it.  They think of it as part of trip.  So here we go.  I wonder how long it will take me to yell at someone in the car?( I bet Christopher's fingers are crossed that it's not him).  The next blog I write will be in the USA.  Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry we missed your phone call,Miss all of you already .Hope you have a great trip and a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete